John Campbell Public School
John Campbell School was built in 1927 - the design of the local architectural fim Nicholls, Sheppard and Masson. It's a fine example of Neo Gothic Collegiate architecture. In 2008 the school underwent an extensive restoration and preservation of the main facade, lobby, music room and two classrooms. John Campbell School was designated under the Ontario Heritage Act in 2009.
Handicapped Accessible. Parking Available.
Open September 29 & 30: 10a.m. - 4p.m. Public washrooms.
Location: 1255 Tecumseh Road East
Click on thumbnail for full image.